Can NEETs be saved?
#0 Thu Jan 23 01:45:48 PST 2020
They are ghosts, they do not provide any service or anything that is worth for not only for society or anyone(because then people would pay them) , they are only a drain on their parents and even worse they are a drain on society as a whole, chicks that sell their panties online for income are above them in credibility when they give social/political commentary since they actually provide a service to other humans and therefore have value as a human being. I understand if you just got out of highschool and is figuring out stuff so you have a NEET moment but otherwise is completely pathethic.

What do you think beey?
#1 Thu Jan 23 09:03:00 PST 2020
There definitely needs to be something done about the widely growing NEET problem happening around the world. However, with automation coming in strong this decade. I don't see there being much hope.

>chicks that sell their panties online

Women have life on easy mode when it comes to being a NEET or making money using the internet. It's no surprise there's so many younger guys out there thinking "Gee, if I become a trap I might just be able to make some money online like these eThots". There needs to programs to help people out of NEETdom like that's been happening in Japan towards the Hikikomori trend. But again as I stated above, I don't see much hope in it. I've been a NEET most of my adult life, I've been trying to get out of long-term NEETdom at least since 2014. It's harder than you think by telling someone "get a job". My health isn't the best anymore and I can't survive without healthcare, so I can't work a regular fast food or retail job making minimum wage at 25-30 hours a week that isn't going to be enough to survive on. I would lose my food benefits and my healthcare coverage. Which techinally would be the equivalent to me working a part-time job which is all that's around here. So what's the point in working and slaving away when I'm just getting sick and literally dying from it. Besides those jobs are extremely competitive in my area since that's all that's around here. Before any one of you fucking mention "just move away", it takes MONEY to move from one location to another with some sort of stability planned out in advanced. Life fucking sucks guys. I believe there should actually be online entry level jobs to help the position.
#2 Thu Jan 23 15:29:16 PST 2020
>Women have life on easy mode when it comes to being a NEET or making money using the internet.

I guaranfuckingtee you that there are thousands of faggots online who would buy your used tight whites online.

>There needs to programs to help people out of NEETdom.

Never happening

>Before any one of you fucking mention "just move away", it takes MONEY to move from one location to another with some sort of stability planned out in advanced.

That is very entitled , do you think when young people move out they have their shit figured out??? or that they live in a 3 bedroom big house?, I live in a one of the most expensive towns to live in the western world and prices are completely fucking bonkers here, still a small one room apartment is very affordable with roommates, if you wanna live in a drug neighborhood you don't even need roommates, yes is not the best living conditions or the most prestigious but you get to actually be considered a human being, and hey people get to play vidya go do sports, get laid, wargame or whatever they want to and nobody is expecting people to come and save them.

>I believe there should actually be online entry level jobs to help the position.

There are Many. Call center is a big one, people actually make money by having other people watching them play vidya, you can set up ad trap websites, you can buy stuff cheap and sell high(literally anything from dildos to medieval swords),People throw entirely functional computers away because of some virus adware or whatever, Get rid of it > sell them > profit, i did that in highschool and was making buck while people were making my burgers in their part time slavery, there are many many many other things that you can do, you just want them handed to you on a spoon disguised as an airplane. Fucking burgers i tell you.

You gotta pay to play, niggas come from whatever in the world with the clothes on their back and 5 children and work 2 jobs live in the hood and you can't move towns, get a shit job just for a while so you can start investing?? You should've done that shit in your teens/20s and just because you didn't doesn't mean you can't do it now or that people have to care about it, because trust me they don't, they just post memes making fun of your NEET lifestyle while your life goes down the shitter.

Get real dude
#3 Thu Jan 23 17:05:40 PST 2020
greentext added
#4 Fri Jan 24 04:13:30 PST 2020
>>2
>I guaranfuckingtee you that there are thousands of faggots online who would buy your used tight whites online.

Let's strategize a way I can make this happen and I'll gladly do it!

>Never happening

Well, it's happening in Japan.

>entitled

>one bedroom apartment

>drug neighborhood

>considered a human being

You sound like you're trying to justify your life being shit and coping with dealing with shithole living conditions.

Maybe I actually want to keep my anonymity unlike some people.

>Fucking burgers

I'm far from the rest of the people in this country braindead mindlessly scrolling their phones. I don't want to be a part of their society.

You sound like a fucking normie.
#5 Fri Jan 24 12:05:09 PST 2020
Honestly I would move in the woods if I could. Just participating at all is immoral because I enable the elite whose only purpose is to shit on us and who tell us "we contribute for society" when in fact they see it as us serving them, specifically. I really hate them.
#6 Fri Jan 24 16:14:02 PST 2020
>Let's strategize a way I can make this happen and I'll gladly do it!

I can't tell if you're just dense or trying to be ironic but you can do in the same place ehoes do, alternatively spread your ass in chaturbate, etc.

>Well, it's happening in Japan.

Japan is not the west, woman are expeceted to leave their jobs when they marry
> women do not want to marry unless super chad because it makes no sense to do so in a independence sense > losers who would otherwise be married jsut because of soceital reasons stay at home because in japan you are also expected to do(unlike in the west which means you are a loser)> Massive birth decline rates > nips are racist > social programs(That aren't working due to cost vs immigration benefits) > japanese population not really caring about hikkis because tax money going on losers.


In the west if you don't keep up then they'll just replace you with immigrants who actually put in the work, your only enemy is yourself here Bud

>You sound like you're trying to justify your life being shit and coping with dealing with shithole living conditions.

I just gave examples that people deal with nowadays(and do not whine), as i said i made big money in highschool so i don't have to deal with that.

>Maybe I actually want to keep my anonymity unlike some people.

I actually have no idea what you mean by that because we're on the same side here(i think)

>I'm far from the rest of the people in this country braindead mindlessly scrolling their phones. I don't want to be a part of their society.

> I've been a NEET most of my adult life

> I believe there should actually be online entry level jobs to help the position.

>I would lose my food benefits and my healthcare coverage

> I don't want to be a part of their society.

Self-explanatory

>fucking normie

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA Thats why your life is shit and people make fun of you, your life is going down the shitter and the best you can do is call someone in a barely populated textboard a normie, did that in anyway change your life for the better? Are you getting Girls for it? Money? Respect?

As i said, you're your only enemy, nobody cares about you yet you give no reason to care and lashes out at anybody trying to provide help. No wonder your life is shit you want to be you want no help, you want to call people normies over the webz.

You can always go live in a commune too they take in anybody(They'll probably kick you out if you don't work though).
#7 Fri Jan 24 16:43:30 PST 2020
Illiterate normalshit hours.
#8 Fri Jan 24 16:54:51 PST 2020
>Illiterate normalshit hours.

What did he mean by this?
#9 Sat Jan 25 00:12:57 PST 2020
@6
>i don't have to deal with that

Here you are talking like you're above them. Why should we take advice from a cunt like you?
#10 Sat Jan 25 05:18:00 PST 2020
I think the door’s over there. Normalfags I swear.
#11 Sun Jan 26 00:47:44 PST 2020
>9

Because you either take that(or others i dont care) or none at all

but
Taking advice from others =???
taking none at all=
>Life fucking sucks guys


I don't really care if you wanna be a friendless virgin shut in, what i care about is the non stop whining on every single board, like either kill yourself(literally) or stop whining, the reason people hate it ,is because of every single board getting shitted up by people who makes walls of texts about"imma an hero" but never having the balls to pull the trigger because either pussy or just attention seeking(due to lack of friends, due to not taking constructive criticism, General Autism) most people don't care, and when you lash out at the ones that do(
> a cunt like you) it becomes very hard to sympathize, But the thing is you(general) are the ones making posts like >Life fucking sucks guys.

Other people aren't they are having sex, socializing, having fun and not having a shit life, Turbo fat nerds that go in magic conventions are getting laid, Even chris-chan ffs, and i don't care what you say you are NOT under CwC in the social ladder(pull the trigger now if you are).

Your life remains shit or you change yourself(please provide any alternatives you can think in a well thought out post), either way please stop whining its very gay.
#12 Sun Jan 26 12:32:29 PST 2020
kys
#13 Sun Jan 26 18:28:41 PST 2020
but my life doesn't fucking sucks guys
#14 Wed Jan 29 03:45:14 PST 2020
To be honest, I think if you'd wait another 70 years, everybody is going be a NEET anyways living in their perfectly automatized socialist utopia
#15 Wed Jan 29 06:36:32 PST 2020
Maybe on the employment part, but that just means people will have more free time to do the things they like but can't because 9 to 5, but that doesn't change current NEETs who don't really do anything to begin with.
#16 Sun Feb 23 02:40:14 PST 2020
No utopia is coming, only war.
#17 Wed Feb 26 16:39:41 PST 2020
>>16
*tips*
#18 Thu Feb 27 21:26:01 PST 2020
You die if you work. It is known.
#19 Fri Feb 28 14:39:08 PST 2020
You die either way but at least you got some dough
#20 Sat Feb 29 05:06:17 PST 2020
NEETs are doomed. Jews are trying to weed us out and force us into death. I'm losing my benefits within three months because of Trump. If Bernie doesn't win I just might hang myself. I can't continue living without my healthcare, I'm literally too mentally ill and physically ill to work.
#21 Sat Mar 7 20:11:42 PST 2020
>>20
The Jews did nothing wrong
#22 Mon Mar 9 13:19:29 PDT 2020
>>21
Maybe you could take the position that the things they've done were justified for some reason, but they have a truly awful record.
#23 Wed Mar 11 01:26:43 PDT 2020
>>22
not for me, sucks to be you
#24 Wed Mar 11 09:11:01 PDT 2020
>>23
Can you repeat that in English?
#25 Wed Mar 11 09:43:02 PDT 2020
>>24
too bad i can, sucks to be you
#26 Thu Mar 12 10:29:06 PDT 2020
>>25
Can what? Tie your shoes?
#27 Thu Mar 12 20:37:59 PDT 2020
>>26
too bad i can, sucks to be you
#28 Tue Mar 17 10:40:59 PDT 2020
>>27
What a good boy. Look at how big you've gotten, tying your shoes
!
🥰
#29 Thu Mar 19 14:01:36 PDT 2020
It definitely feels weird living with your parents late into your twenties. It's like you have arrested development and are still childlike in certain ways. I think every human should experience independent living to fully mature into an adult.
#30 Fri Mar 20 04:49:22 PDT 2020
>>29
It's too late for some. If you haven't matured by your late teens it's over.
#31 Fri Mar 20 10:34:01 PDT 2020
>>29
I don't feel that weird about it but I'm not exactly bumming off my parents either. Logically, they don't need such a large house to themselves and I help out a lot and even pay rent, but at the same time I don't make enough to save for my own place so I'm here permanently and that realization is really the worst part of it. Dunno if I failed to mature like >>30 says, but I definitely fucked up despite having a really good starting point. There's no good excuse for only having made it this far.

Anyway, I like to imagine my future nephews and nieces asking why I live with grandma and grandpa and then watching their parents try to explain that I'm a loser without outright saying it.
#32 Tue Mar 24 14:39:40 PDT 2020
>>31
I think that if you actually work you are producing something that other people want therefore you are considered human even if you live with your parents, i would also assume that you do your own laundry and knows how to feed yourself,lots of people live with roommates and cant afford to live alone, dont see why its much different than living with your parents, other than the fact that you cant reliably bring chicks over.
So i think you're safe from OPs point since you produce stuff instead of just leeaching, the fact that you are a social loser its another problem though but nobody really cares if you die alone or not.
#33 Sat May 2 07:48:10 PDT 2020
So this thread got me thinking , why don't parents of neets just throw them out the moment that they see that their seed:
>Is not providing means to eat or live making them essentially parasites.(this one i have no idea. love?)

>Its not interested or not doing anything to change their situation(lack of encouragement?)

>Is an awful person to live with(not all, but it seems to be a trend)

>Is into pedo shit(not all, but it seems to be a trend)


Can someone shed some light on this? Genuinely curious.
#34 Sat May 2 09:30:42 PDT 2020
>>33
I'm not saying that parents are usually to blame for all NEETs, but in my case my parents were very much the cause for my NEETdom. My parents were neglectful and low iq. I never had a close relationship with my father. He spent most of his free time gambling. His gambling habit would often cause numerous fights and arguments between him and his wife. Imagine growing up in such an environment. My father is a stubborn, low iq and belligerent man. I also strongly believe that he is autistic as well hence my own autism. I've witnessed his autistic meltdown plenty of times before when he fights and argues with my mom. I have inherited similar traits like my father. I would like to rise above him of course but his low quality genes are quite the hindrance.

Anyway, I'm not a NEET anymore because I'm a student now. I'm hoping to leave my parents behind for good once I'm finished with my studies and become employed. I used to believe that it was my fault for ending up in my current predicament, but I was largely wrong. After taking a deep look at my parents I was able to see why I ended up the way I did.
#35 Sat May 2 10:28:41 PDT 2020
>>34
>snip


how does your genes stop or stopped you from getting a fast food job or a construction one or any of those jobs that take anybody?

Also that had nothing to do with my question, i do agree that parenting plays a part on it.
#36 Sat May 2 10:37:37 PDT 2020
>>35
low confidence, low self-esteem, apathy all of them the results of neglectful parenting. Combine that with shitty genes and you get a train-wreck of a person. There were breaks during my time in NEETdom when I did manage to get a job. I used to work as a dish washer at a nursing home and later on at a restaurant. I got those job on my own which I am somewhat proud of lol. My parents didn't drag me to the workplace and asked for an application.

as for your question I would say no. The parents decided to bring a person into the world they must be held accountable for raising the child properly. If they fail at that then they deserve the NEET Reaper.
#37 Sat May 2 10:48:29 PDT 2020
>>36
But if you're over 19 they are not accountable(legally) they can kick you out with a 30 day notice, if they fail why would they keep the failure around?
#38 Sat May 2 10:58:21 PDT 2020
>>37
They can do whatever they want. All I'm saying is that they deserve the NEET child. The NEET child is reflection of the parents utter failure at parenting. They should be ashamed of themselves if they end up with such a child.
#39 Sun May 3 01:37:05 PDT 2020
>>38
Does that matter though? they can just kick the failure out and make another try, the failure whoever its stuck with himself unless he changes.
Whether they deserve it or not its irrelevant since they can just get rid of it like it happens to a good chunk of the homeless population. out of sight outta mind

I do realize that there is a social stigma against kicking your child out, however there is a way bigger stigma to having a grow man still living with his parents and not working.

>They should be ashamed of themselves if they end up with such a child.

Why wouldn't the child ashamed of themselves if they end up like that? what happens when the parents die and a 50yr old man has no job or experience?Suicide and/or drug abuse seems like the answer here, why a 20-30 year old who knows that is what happens would not change his situation before its too late its unthinkable to me, but thats not here or there.

I am just interested in what makes parents not see that they are enabling their child to be losers and giving them a excuse whenever they are challenged(whether that excuse its valid or not doesn't matter because nobody is gonna care about your childhood in a job interview or dating scenario they care about the person in front of them), since in the end the only one that suffers and die is the child itself, which takes my love reasoning out of the window because if a parent really loved their child they would not let it get to that level, and yes i do realize that being a parent its hard and everybody makes mistakes, but and going back to my question, how does one not kick their seed out the moment they are being a net negative not only to society but to themselves?
#40 Wed May 6 13:17:55 PDT 2020
>>39
Did you miss the sea of homeless camps littering the country these days? You're a mind-addled boomer if you think the reason all these people are out of work is "bootstraps."
>>35
>>snip

And there it is, USENET lingo; boomer confirmation. Those jobs don't "take anybody" like they did in your day, unless you live in some homogeneous utopia like small town Utah. Just like no one can afford to buy a house anymore. Why do you think that is? Surely it must be fiscal irresponsibility on the part of the tenants! It's all so tiresome.
#41 Thu May 7 02:10:53 PDT 2020
>>39
back2reddit
#42 Thu May 7 03:12:11 PDT 2020
>>40

>i am a boomer

"Solid assumption"

>if you think

"Solid assumption"

>Those jobs don't "take anybody" like they did in your day

"Solid assumption", so here some facts instead.

Warehouse workers, construction laborers, cashier, fast food packer, etc. *are* jobs that take anybody, The young, the old and the mentally retarded, from small town Utah to Tokyo Japan.

>boomer confirmation

lol tell me the next lotto numbers while you're at it

>Just like no one can afford to buy a house anymore. Why do you think that is? Surely it must be fiscal irresponsibility on the part of the tenants!

>Did you miss the sea of homeless camps littering the country these days? You're a mind-addled boomer if you think the reason all these people are out of work is "bootstraps."

Could you please quote where i said any of that? or is it a "solid assumption" based on my use of >snip?

Also my original question had nothing to do with any of that so i will post it again in the hopes for a answer instead of the blatant powerleveling and oracle seeing through the internet stuff.
>>33
>boomer snip
#43 Mon May 11 12:09:22 PDT 2020
wagie wagie get in cagie

all day long you sweat and ragie

NEET is comfy

NEET is cool

NEET is free from work and school

WAGIE TRAPPED AND WAGIE DIES

NEET EATS TENDERS, SAUCE, AND FRIES!!!
#44 Mon May 11 15:22:30 PDT 2020
>>42
It's ironic that your counterexample is another homogeneous city. Times is hard for a sagerumer.

The answer is the economy, stupid. They just printed more money than the '08 bailout in response to corona, and slave scab labor will continue to migrate.
#45 Mon May 11 19:23:02 PDT 2020
>>44
You save more money by kicking your deadbeat child out of the house, maybe they wont get a job and will live on welfare but you yourself save money, regardless of the status of the economy.

>>43
neet also spends all day on imageboards talking about how they want to die
#46 Wed May 13 04:30:41 PDT 2020
>>45
Look anon, if you have a deadbeat child this is nature's way of coming back to punch you in the face for being the incompetent human you are.
#47 Wed May 13 07:11:07 PDT 2020
>>46
Sure, but why keep him around?
#48 Wed May 13 11:38:39 PDT 2020
>>47
Because you deserve it.
#49 Wed May 13 20:29:38 PDT 2020
>>48
Ok i get that you think that, but that isn't a legally binding contract or anything.

Parents can just kick their deadbeat kid out if they want to, whether they deserve the kid or not its irrelevant, they can just make another one.

However there is seem to be a trend of grown man living with their parents, why? What do they offer to their families that is so important as to keep them around?
#50 Thu May 14 15:12:50 PDT 2020
>>49
God damn boomers are dumb as shit. The reason "the american way" of kicking your child out--that nowhere else in the world did--came to be, was the booming economy. Those "entry level" jobs you started at still pay the same but costs have risen hundreds of percent. Even if the kid "bootstraps" there is an underclass of imported workers prioritized to take the few remaining jobs. In a crashing economy, it's the entry-level and lower class workers that get squeezed out first. They're moving up the chain however, as H1Bs and forced lockdowns slowly eliminate the middle class. Multiple generations living under the same roof is just the sign of a poor economy.

Those kids who are kicked out regardless of this fact are present however. They live in tent cities, which are increasing all over the country, if you'd paid attention.
#51 Thu May 14 20:36:17 PDT 2020
>>50

>boomer

Solid assumption right there please assume the lotto numbers for me(please).

Tent cities are entirely plagued by drug problem, these people had jobs they just rather spend it on heroin instead of rent which is understandable given the addiction, however buying heroin for a month its way more expensive than paying rent and bills for the month leaving them to live in tents and squats.Unless you think that they get the drugs for free of course but the fact is those people are not neets, they just have the drugs be their priorities.

Am i to assume that your point is that mcdonalds, subway, burger king, insert local fastfood chain are not hiring people(before the covid of course)? Because that is as entry level as it gets.

also yes rent is stupidly high however what we young people do these days are roomates, i live in one of the most expensive towns to live in the earth.

get roomates and share the rent, learn to cook so you can buy in bulk instead of small portions of the same price, stop blowing your money in videogames and anime. simple stuff just don't depend on your mom.

there was a trend in the last few years where i live in which 5-6 people would rent a 1 room apartament and divide their space with blankets
in the end you would pay like 250 bucks in rent.
american min wage is 7.25h(most cities have it higher though but you're gonna bitch if i put the average on)

7.25h x 40h= 290w
290w x 4w=1160m
1160m-250m=910m

now if you cannot survive with 910 bucks after have payed the rent you gotta budget your shit better
if you do everything right you should have at least 200 bucks left in the end to blow thats it if you don't budget WITH your roomates

And of course thats it if you don't get promoted to mcdonalds manager or something.

And before you start bitching about your beloved strap ons these are the way things are now you either deal with it or become the 50yrold anime lover whose suicided cause his mom just died and he couldn't pay the mortgage.
If stuff was better or worse before its irrelevant, you are living in the now, you can bitch,cry and moan about it how much you want its not gonna change anything, you get older by the minute and the older you are the harder is gonna be nobody wants to be a roomate with a creepy old dude.
#52 Fri May 15 13:31:02 PDT 2020
this is all very interesting please keep it coming
#53 Sat May 16 18:10:01 PDT 2020
>>49
if they were spoiled to that point it's safe to assume they're emotionally codependent
#54 Sat May 16 18:29:36 PDT 2020
>>53
That is very sad, what would be the solution to make these individuals mature emotionally?
#55 Tue May 19 03:55:10 PDT 2020
>>51
Ah, so the rampant homelessness during The Great Depression was drug related. Good to know.

When was the last time you were served by a white boy at McDonald's, boom-boom pa?
#56 Tue May 19 14:22:09 PDT 2020
>>55
are you actually comparing 2020 economic slump to the great depression? I can't tell if you are joking or not but just in case.

>Between 1929 and 1932, worldwide gross domestic product (GDP) fell by an estimated 15%. By comparison, worldwide GDP fell by less than 1% from 2008 to 2009 during the Great Recession


I got served by a white girl in subway right before the covid thing, i remember because she was cute, i live in a extremely multicultural town, yea if you live in detroit chances are that your mcdonalds guy is black, if you live in small town utah chances are that he is white, not sure what the point is here please enlighten me.

>boom-boom pa

i do not know what this means quick search says its a song.
#57 Tue May 19 15:33:33 PDT 2020
>>56
it means boomer, you boomer
#58 Tue May 19 19:17:20 PDT 2020
>>57

still waiting on that lotto number buddy
#59 Sat Jun 6 15:17:14 PDT 2020
#60 Thu Jun 11 01:09:53 PDT 2020
>>57
i like how you managed to ignore the whole post and latch unto the thing that would allow you to namecall(wrongly must i add).

>>59
i know right? with numbers like that one would would almost think that there was some sort of global conflict happening that affected the whole planet.

Question to neets:

Why dont you just wageslave construction, flight attendant or restaurant jobs that pay well and require no experience? the older you are the harder it gets for you to land those kinda of jobs and save money for seniority. Just save money then you can neet in your 40s foward.
#61 Thu Jun 25 17:13:24 PDT 2020
>>60
because i'm a narcissist and i avoid interacting with people to avoid being judged. the jobs you listed are 100% about interaction.
anyway, i'm looking for jobs atm so i'm at step 1
#62 Thu Jun 25 23:12:02 PDT 2020
>>61
>i'm a narcissist and i avoid interacting with people to avoid being judged

well thats your problem then, however paying bills and rent is gonna be your problem too as soon your parents stop banking you

so you gotta weight what its more important to you